Positions available right now: Marketing Account Executive | Graphic Designer | Account Administrator | PHP Full Stack Web Developer | Technical Writer – Automation | IT Support Technician
Marketing Account Executive
Position: Permanent, office-based, 5 days, full time, 9-5
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join our growing team and support Account Managers and Directors in the execution of projects and day-to-day activities.
The successful candidate will not only work with a variety of clients but also take on some responsibilities for the marketing activities of DMA Europa Group thus gaining a deeper insight into marketing strategy.
This is an extremely varied role with great growth prospects. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a proactive team. The company provides a positive and open working environment, has good working practices and efficient processes, while remaining flexible enough to take on new ideas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Account Managers on monthly campaigns across multiple accounts
- Manage day-to-day processes
- Communicating with clients to approve marketing materials
- Distributing press materials and liaising with editors worldwide
- Work with internal departments and external suppliers to deliver campaigns on time and to budget
- Regular client communication
- Various market research activities
- Produce social media content for various channels
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to push communication efforts
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will need a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position with the relevant strategic, analytic and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have a self-motivated approach and a desire to learn. They will be in regular contact with clients and must have exceptional communication and organisational skills.
You will also be responsible for producing reports and strategic analyses for presentations to clients so attention to detail is crucial for this role.
We work with editors and clients from all over the world so a second language (particularly French, German, Italian or Spanish) would be beneficial but is not required.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about marketing and eager to learn
- Interest in technology, engineering and industry
- Ability to organise your time and manage multiple clients’ activities
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills and knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with Photoshop, social media management tools and HTML would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- A full driving license would be beneficial
Position: Permanent, office-based, 5 days, full time, 9-5
Salary: £17,000 to £21,000
An opportunity has arisen to join the creative team at V-Ex, a leading digital and creative agency in Worcester. As Graphic Designer you will work on a variety of projects including brochures, presentations, re-branding exercises, digital marketing, social media and exhibition stand designs.
We offer a varied role which would be ideal for a recent graduate or a junior graphic designer with 2+ years of commercial experience.
You must have proven creative conceptual design skills, coupled with excellent layout and typography and a meticulous attention to detail. You’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to work independently or as part of a team and be experienced in adhering to company brand guidelines.
We have a superb, friendly working environment and culture. This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person to join a forward-thinking, well-established group during an exciting period of growth
What we’re looking for:
- A creative individual with relevant qualifications or industry experience
- A fluent user of the Adobe Creative suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and PowerPoint
- Experience producing graphics for print and working with print suppliers
- Ability to listen to and integrate client feedback to meet a commercial brief
- An individual who is keen to learn and stays up-to-date with industry trends
- Experience working alongside other creative departments and project management teams
- Ability to produce hand-drawn sketches and illustrations
- Ability to stick to corporate branding guidelines while still delivering a creative product
Requirements for the Role:
- Willing to multitask and hold yourself accountable for delivering projects to agreed deadlines
- Your role will involve delivering projects for large scale, international clients. As such you must be willing to work under pressure and adapt to non-standard working hours
- Willing to listen to feedback and direction with a desire to grow in the role and gain greater responsibility over time
- Comfortable in an occasionally customer facing role, meaning you must be personable, presentable and articulate
Account Administrator – PR & Marketing
Position: Permanent, Hybrid-based, 5 days, full time, 9-5
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
DMA Europa is searching for an experienced candidate to expand our international marketing team. You will be supporting Account Managers in the delivery of innovative and results-driven marketing solutions, working closely with our B2B customers.
Forming a vital part of the team, you will be responsible for helping to coordinate PR, graphics, video and 3D content. These will be used across different regions around the world and help to communicate our customers’ offering to a wide range of industries.
No prior marketing experience is required, just an enthusiasm to learn, and a passion for organisation.
- Coordinating content creation and approvals
- Communicating with customers to take on briefs
- Curation and distribution of marketing content
- Liaising with media partners
- Analysis of activities and creation of reports
- Providing general administrative support
- 3 years plus office-based experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Fantastic organisational skills and task management
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of using social media tools
What we offer you:
- Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Annual company performance-based bonus scheme
- Selection of drinks and snacks provided
- Work organised social outings
- Career progression opportunities
PHP Full Stack Web Developer
Position: Permanent, 5 days, full time, 9-5
Salary: Dependant on skill set and experience
An opportunity has arisen to join the development team at V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions – a fast growing, Worcester based company. We are looking for a talented developer who enjoys the challenge of pushing new platforms forward and working as part of a team to build a user friendly and successful online tool.
The successful candidate will work alongside and collaborate with the Lead Developer, working on the company’s flagship V-Ex Virtual Exhibitions Platform. V-Ex is an industry leader in the virtual conference and events industry, working alongside blue chip companies and international events companies to deliver an engaging and informative visitor experience.
- Support development of flagship V-Ex Platform, including Front-End UI, and Back-End Editor, Stats and CRM.
- Work with Lead Developer and Company Directors to deliver projects to deadline.
- Communicate with internal staff about recent updates to the platform.
- Keep an active interest in new technologies.
- PHP7 and MVC Frameworks
- MySQL and/or other relational databases
- Good time management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Latest TypeScript
- Symfony 4+
- Angular 2+ (TypeScript)
- Knowledge of BabylonJS, Unity and/or other game engines
- Latest C#
Technical Copy Writer [Automation]
Position: Permanent, 5 days, full time, 9-5
Salary: Range from £18k – 29k depending on experience.
Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to understand how things work? Whether you have a background in engineering automation or you’re already a professional writer covering the subject, if you’re able to communicate that enthusiasm into the written word we’d love to hear from you.
We are a successful and growing B2B marketing agency that produces editorial, websites, movies, ads, apps and good old traditional brochure copy for some of the biggest engineering and automation brands in the world. It’s our job to write about product launches, case studies and industry news in a factual and interesting style to generate column for our clients around the world.
The successful candidate must be able to combine an enthusiasm and innate understanding for technology (particularly factory automation equipment such as PLCs, Robots, Inverter drives, HMIs, Servos, Networking and the associated software) with the ability to clearly and precisely write copy which meets the client’s brief and communicates a positive message to the market. Previous experience within engineering, automation, technical writing or a technical journalistic role is absolutely necessary.
Within the role you will be responsible for your own writing schedule. You will be expected to communicate with clients and conduct independent research to enable you to produce original and high quality copy which will be integrated with wider marketing campaigns.
Language: We are happy to consider candidates with either English or German as a native language. If a candidate has the ability to write in both English and German, then that would be considered of great benefit. English will be the primary language used in the office and so the candidate must be fluent.
- Manage monthly writing schedule to meet all targets
- Work with account managers to ensure all press release topics are properly briefed to you
- Communicate with clients and third parties at both engineering and corporate level
- Conduct independent research around the topics you are writing
- Conduct site-visits, where appropriate, to view applications and products in action
- Produce high-quality, original copy which meets the brief specified by the Account Manager
Skills and Experience
- An engineering or journalistic background
- Experience writing technical reports or articles
- Good communication skills and the ability to extract information from an interview
- Good time management and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience with Social Media marketing campaigns would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- A second language would be beneficial but not essential to the role
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle is required
IT Support Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
An opportunity has arisen to join The DMA Group’s IT Support Team, this is a vital role within our business offering technical and IT support to all DMA Companies within the group. You will be working closely with IT & Systems Manager and the Development team.
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components.
- Supporting staff and clients whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices.
- Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly.
- Testing new hardware and software before full-scale installation.
- Work with the IT & Systems Manager to ensure security compliance across the organisation and to monitor, maintain and upgrade systems and networks.
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and understand systems quickly.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Windows workstations.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting print devices.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft 356 and Google Workspace products.
- Good technical documentation and collaboration skills.
- Resilience, with the ability to handle difficult customers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, and deploying and maintaining hybrid domain controllers.
- Prior usage of MDM (Intune).
- Knowledge of cloud services, including Azure and GCS.
- TCP/IP, DNS, and network knowledge.
- Exposure to, or experience of, supporting Autodesk software and Octane rendering.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and maintaining WordPress websites